Friday, April 28, 2017

Day 94 Part A

Good morning citizens in the kingdom of Lot,

So...this morning I woke up (on 4 hours of sleep) with red eyes...I was just so out of it I didn't give a care about nothing this morning. Since we decided to wait another hour before leaving, since we missed the 7 am mark, I gladly laid back down. 4 hour earlier I went on my porch, did my "so called" warm up for my arms, stretched them and my torso, and did 4 quick variations with my weights. I weighed 257.2 pounds this morning. I don't feel too believable about the weight today, but again, not really worried about it, excited that I'm losing minimal weight each day anyway. By the time Blerdcon roll around, and I've been working every night like I'm suppose to, I should be less than 230...can't wait.

Today I'm going to my sister's college (VUU) to see Nikki Giovanni. My sister is doing a presentation today so this will be cool. Come home and nap, and then I might post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment