Sunday, April 2, 2017

Day 68

Hello citizens of the Kingdom of Lot...I'm trying to find my niche here, so bare with me...

I'm am so m**f**kin pumped for this week. NO EXCUSES BABY!! Trying to hit the 248 mark and then I can buy cosplay stuffs and hotel stuffs and car stuffs. Before i get into that, there's something I wanted to get out...

So yesterday at poetry night I heard one of the members say she is single at this point in time to work on herself. You don't want to be with someone and still be up against your own insecurities, which I totally agree with, and that brings me to this point: I want to be happy with myself so that "we" (whoever that may be) can be happy together. I will be carrying that as a momento to myself while on this journey.

So now that the lovey dovey stuff is said, I am HYPED to work my ass off this week. Garnet, Deidara, and Nagisa and you guys are my motivation to get thru this...and I start grad school tomorrow...so I'm m**f**kin ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment