Saturday, April 8, 2017

Day 74 Part B

Had a great day, marvelous. The only thing that didn't go great was getting to see the vehicle I was talking to my bro about. Seems like tag with his fam is what is occurring. Conclusion, no seeing the car today, meaning I have no car, meaning i could not buy cosplay stuff, nor apply to get registered for blerdcon. I have a short paper to do and I'm quite irritated and upset about it. After the paper, I'll watch Naruto, eat my ice cream and wallow in my small anger. I made an agreement with myself that if I couldn't get a car to go to the cons this year, I'll take my tax money and get a ps4. Looks like I'll be getting a ps4 in a few weeks. As for losing weight, teh con was my main motivation. Even though losing weight will look good for my health anyway...I'm pretty sure yall know where I'm going with this. I go back to my regimen monday morning and I'll tell yall tomorrow how I'll change it up. Yall have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment