Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Day 71 Part A

Today has not been the "greatest" day. I'll try to compress the majority of my day: nephew work me up at 8 (i didn't have enough sleep, for me, resulting in my left eye hurting), went to store and bought juice for the house, then my mom needed to go to the bank, came back, had to charge phone bc it died, sister needed to go to school at 1, so did a short version of my workout in about 10 minutes (i'll explain later), her ass wasn't even ready till 12:50 which meant i could have did my whole workout, was supposed to do my blog, but had to go to the store to get other stuff, came home with my sister, did some parole stuff for my brother (he made parole in feb, but we trying to figure when he suppose to come out since he's already done his classes at three institutions) which is irritating, and I ate a mini salad after my workout and a mini lunch just now. That lunch consisted of half a wrap of peanut butter, organic jelly, and sun chips. This has not been the best day. The only thing that made me a lil happy is the fact that I bought a new salad dressing (pic below). It's the shit, of course, but other than that, crappy ass day. Still looking for that 248 saturday at 12 noon. Might have to do some jumping jacks when I leave work tonight and do some stretches.

No comments:

Post a Comment