Thursday, April 13, 2017

Day 79

Hello Lot Citizens,

     So today was off to a drag...until I finally came upon a 2003 Chevy. OMG, i was so delighted I told my cousin could he come with me to look at it next week and he said "yes!" Another good point, the person who owns the car said someone was supposed to buy it at 5:30 and they never showed. OMG, so excited, I know it's not mine yet, but I have hope. Please hope and pray for me that I get it because I am back on my exercise and food schedule tomorrow!! So yes, we are back to Garnet, Deidara, and Nagisa...might wait on Nagisa, not sure yet.

     Since I'm in the mood for getting back on schedule I decided to do differently this time. For exercise I'll jog for 60 seconds straight without stopping and then I'll do a pattern of 25 jumping jacks and 5 push ups, 5 leg lifts, and 5 squats until I get tired. I need to do full blast...

     Btw, will research lemon water and post about them. Be safe out there and happy spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment