Thursday, April 6, 2017

Day 72 Part C

So just when I thought I was making myself feel better about today, and after buying KH 2.8, along with steven universe mini boxes, my sister and my mom and me head to check on this Hyundai Tucson I've had my eye on for the last week or so. Lady tell me I'd most likely have to put half of it down...my life got destroyed right then and there. Idk about everyone else's finances but I can't do it.

Yall don't know...I complain a good amount of the time and I know there's stuff I can't do and stuff I'm able to do, but I feel so stuck at home. I drive a car with my dad's name on it, I'm trying to get into my field, I give to others, what more does life want from me? I feel in order to get things really going, I'm going to have to volunteer, if the "supposed" second job don't get me a client by next month and take a job making minimum wage to only save, bc I'm sick of this. I may have to also break down and get a car when I wanted an suv. Hope everyone else is still having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment