Friday, April 21, 2017

Day 86 and 87 Part 1

Day 86
     Yesterday was great, until bs happened. Ate stuff I won't suppose to. Made meatloaf for dinner. All the bs had led to me today...

Day 87 Part A
      Got up with a new revelation. Since anger and frustration cause me to not do my diet right, I decided that when I get mad at someone, I'll put on my shoes and simply go outside. Do a few loops around the yard driveway. Better to lose a calorie or 2 than gain it eating away my problems. I also am going to buy my Deidara wig today. Decided that after I do the workout regimen I made, I would buy it. Got up this morning, ate my jelly, straightened up my room, swept the house, wiped off stuff, and I'm already dressed in my workout clothes. Afterwards, will start on my homework due Sunday, so I can be free!! And, today will start a new face regimen and hair regimen. Will post pics of products later. A week from now, if I'm under 255, I'll invest in Garnet's leggings and tshirt. For the next four weeks, no breaks on the weekend. Not gonna say I'ma have a good day, but will say it will be a productive day...good days bring bad days, but productive days still mean stuff got done.

No comments:

Post a Comment