Monday, April 17, 2017

Day 81, 82, and 83

Hello people and hope your holiday (if you celebrate or not) was splendid. It's been a few days so let me get the ball rolling. Saturday (day 81) consisted of me going to church (S.D.A. church, just look it up) something I haven't done in a while, getting food from my bro to give to the homeless, a friend of a friend passed on a few dollars just because, which paid for the 2 cases of water I wanted to give to the homeless, met up with a friend to pass out the stuff, did poetry workshop (i wrote one of the hypest stories that everyone liked, and got shocked by an owl on my porch. Twas a good day.

Sunday (day 82) consisted of my lazy ass working all day on a 3 page paper. Got it done, did my discussion posts, binge listened on youtube to songs of Eureka 7 and the like (that's one of my fav shows, you gotta watch it) and ate good. No i didn't work out saturday nor sunday, but more on that in a few. Did I mention this was my first Sunday off in ages?

Today was pretty blah. Had to take people places, helped ma in the kitchen, worked out before and during the awesome spring thunder storm, pretty much ate well. Had a smoothie (below) which consisted of apples, honeydew melon, pineapple, banana, water, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper, and a chicken wrap with kale and honey mustard...and a few pieces of croutons...i needed the crunch since I had no veggie chips. Pretty good day. Looking forward to tomorrow. Suppose to see about this car. Please pray it goes well. Taking my mechanic cousin with me. Till then, stay positive!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment