Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Day 92 Part A

So Lot citizens, I'm just so irritated. Hate the way things work. I get my car tomorrow, hopefully, tried to look up a house for fam, found out it ain't rent-to-own, thanks to a scam website, and my niece and nephew getting on my nerve. I'm supposed to be at work right now, but said I would be late until their dad got here. And couldn't nap.

On a positive note, I'm 260 lbs even...I'll be under within the next 2 days I'm sure. Not so productive either. I got some clothes for the homeless, but was not able to start my homework, so I'll do it tonight after I workout. I just want a day to myself where I don't have to do nothing for no one, or watch the kids, and find a fucking house. If anyone know a rent-to-own site or person who does it, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment