Saturday, April 22, 2017

Day 88 Part A

Hello my Kingdom people,

So again, I said I wouldn't have bad or good days, but productive days. Yesterday I got home from work (which is for an entirely different post), got home, had some sun chips since I didn't eat at work, stayed up to let it digest, played some PVZ, then went to sleep. Today I bought some shampoo (Shea Moisture, cheap at family dollar), bought me a work out jacket (from family dollar as well), and just did my workout in the rain. Interesting how the rain makes good resistance. Anywho, I did the workout, but instead of doing it 4 times, I doubled it up, so 8 reps of each twice, and of course I did my walk around the driveway and my 50 jumping jacks. Did I mention I bought thin socks from family dollar so my feet would be comfortable in my tennis shoes? LOL. Well, gonna get dinner after I order Deidara stuff and work on my paper some more before heading out to poetry. So far, I say it's been a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment