Monday, April 24, 2017

Day 89 and Day 90 Part A

Day 89
     Did not get to workout today. Worked like a Hebrew Slave to get that hw done. Lesson learned, do all hw on Wednesday and finish up on Friday!

Day 90 Part A
     So productive days is working out. More happy. I thought to be honest this morning and weighed myself. I haven't been totally right, but have been trying. I weigh 262.6 lbs and I'm proud, because that means I'm 5 pounds away from my lowest weight this month of 257.6 lbs. Yay. So today, since I haven't been doing the burpees, I'm going to add them to the warm up, so until Friday my workout should look like this:

Warm Up:
-6x around driveway jog
-8 reps novice burpee
-50 jumping jacks

Stretch

Workout (4x):
-8 jump squats
-8 leg lifts
-8 dumbell lifts across chest (5lb)
-8 leg kicks (each leg)

No comments:

Post a Comment