Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Day 77 Part A

Hello Lot citizens,

So i woke up this morning with a very sad heart. For the past 2 and a half months my motivation has been my health yes, but the immediate satisfaction of the summer anime conventions really had me reved up and extremely motivated me because I have never had perfect cosplays that I wanted, and now that I've no way to get a car this week, I feel it's over and no one seems to understand me. Even my cousin, who works at a dealership, is looking for me, and I feel he won't find one in time. So that's that.
I ate chicken and had a smoothie today so I haven't eaten badly but I've had no motivation to go out and exercise this morning. Btw, my bro's sister in law decided she didn't want to sell her car. I had to text him this morning to find out since he hadn't talked to me since Saturday. That irritates me. It's all irritating me. Well, gonna play some pvz2, work on something for my father, and take a nap before work. Hope everyone else is having a better day than I.

No comments:

Post a Comment