Monday, April 10, 2017

Day 76 Part B

Hello Lot citizens,

Well, as mentioned before, not mad it didn't go as planned. I did have 2 smoothies in mason jars today, i ran around the yard with my nephew, so I did exercise, but I ate due to headache and forgetting to take other pills I needed to take today. Did I mention cake?? No worries I'm ready for tomorrow. Also, as of midnight I am done planning for blerdcon...so now, what is my motivation...for real? Yeah I want to fit into an Xlarge, but what can I really do.

For now, I'll just enjoy the night I guess. Downloaded Plants vs Zombies 2 for the phone and about to hop on it. Also I plan to pass out homeless stuffs on Saturday with ppl from a facebook group i'll explain about tomorrow. Hope that at least my homeless project comes together for me this summer. Be safe, and hopefully stay motivated, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment