Saturday, April 1, 2017

Day 67

Hello,

    It is the first official day of National Poetry Month!! I finally was able to bring my youngest sibling to saturday night Slam Richmond poetry. It went well. Btw, the goal of National Poetry Month is to write a poem for every day of the month, so if you are up to the challenge, DO IT!!

    I am going to Blerdcon this summer and I have officialized my cosplay line up as Garnet, Deidara, Nagisa, and Nagisa's rave outfit  (Assassination Classroom). OMG, I'm so excited. Also, this week I pray hard that I will have a SUV named...idk, probably Hitsugaya or some other cool dude anime character I love and I will post pics if I do. I'm so excited I need to get ready to chill for the night. Have fun in this nightly weather we're having, stay wary of the pollen floating about, and have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment