Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Day 8 Part B

Hello people,

well. I'm really really tired. but ima get over on this post. First, I ate half a pita with pb&j and a handful of pretzals for lunch. I made salsa and put that in a pita for dinner (I'll put pic tomorrow) and that resulted in me throwing away the soggy pita and just using a Hawaiian roll. With that, today is the first day I've eaten "bread." After that I decided to get a part of a pastry piece my cousin gave us this morning. I ended up eating about 3 or so pieces. Didn't like that I did that. So, I started drinking my water to fill me up. First mess up, BUT unlike any other time i did dieting and working out, I'm not starting over. Ima keep working hard. I refuse to stop now. Fuck you sweet desserts . I shouldn't have had any until Valentine's day, which is also my mom's bday. So i counted it as 8 days before I messed up, now I challenge myself to wait 2 weeks before eating chocolate. My positives so far:

1. no juice
2. no soda
3. no ice cream
4. no candy
5. have not missed a day to walk/jog
6. have not missed a day to blog

Something else I did today was take a pic of myself in my Akatsuki outfit (for those who watch Naruto) and my birthday shirt. I'll have to post them tomorrow as well. Just keep supporting me to get through...I may even reset my body by just drinking water tomorrow. I just want to get fit this year. Love you all, be safe out there, be safe at those airports, and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment