Saturday, January 28, 2017

Day 5 Part B

Good evening ladies and gents,

Let me tell you about my grand day. It was so fucking awesome it made up for yesterday.

I took my walk/jog after my shake. I ate chicken wraps today and about about to eat baked fish with mixed green mom made for spaghetti a few days ago, and a bottle of water. I saw my godfamily this evening. And this afternoon I passed out homeless stuff. Fun stuff: I met a woman, named Ms. Rhonda, in the east end of Rva who passes out a lot of stuff to the homeless and we like bonded for 45 minutes. Then she showed me a mat that a homeless person maid. That shit blew me out the water. Look at the picture (that's her, facebook her at "https://www.facebook.com/groups/337172026651995/ known as Because We Care...Blessing Warriors RVA) Do you see that mat? What do you think it's made of? Yarn right, or cloth material???? No!!!! It's made out of plastic bags...yes, someone crocheted plastic bags in a mat. That is the most brilliant shit I've seen ever and it shows that everyone has a talent. Today was just so wonderful and I still have food to pass out tomorrow. Do something nice for someone else and it will change your day. Have an awesome evening and enjoy anime night (for those of you who know what that is).





No comments:

Post a Comment