Sunday, January 29, 2017

Day 6 Part C

Well, I already whined to my college advisor about how I'm mad about a late assignment I had to turn in late, so I'm just gonna skip all of that part and just mention everything else. I did my power walk/job tonight for about 5-7 minutes after my 20 jumping jacks and stretching. I'm on my third water bottle and the last thing I ate was a wawa chicken quesadilla. Because my mother mixed the meat and vegetables with the pasta before putting it away, I decided to eat nothing. I was already becoming angry with the homework, so this will be the first night in two night I eat nothing after midnight...hell nothing after 5:15, which was around the time I mentioned the last post. It's okay, I don't have a headache and I'm about to head to bed around 1:15.

Oh yeah, besides visiting my fam in the hospital, something that did make me happy today was the SAG awards. (if you're reading this on tumblr, I know I already posted about it). Just to have the people we deem as celebrities mention how they feel about those at the airports made me really happy because it is televised to millions of viewers and needed to be heard. It's interesting to know now that it's not a "republican vs democrat" type issue, it's a "different types of people do live in america and help make america" type issue. What do you guys think and how do you feel? I'll let you think about it and I'm going to do something for the next 15 minutes. . . good night.


No comments:

Post a Comment