Sunday, January 29, 2017

Day 6 Part A and B

12:30pm

Good afternoon people,

This morning I had work, so I made my shake, grabed my water, grabbed an apple and ran out determined to be on time. So far so good I have a slight headache and my side aches so maybe no squats, but I'm definitely walking.

I have homework today and will be visiting my godfam in hospital. I might update with what I want to happen during the week while I'm there.

Feeling blah with this slight headache so not thinking about much. I do have a question. If anyone is doing homeless orgs, or is diong it solo, will you please tell me about it?



4:59pm

I'm at the hospital and my head is sl..sl...slightly hurting. I think it's stress and irritation. I'm on the floor typing this so being at a lower altitude is making it a little better. I had the shake, an apple, and on my way to the hospital I stopped by wawa to gas up and got a chicken quesadilla, which consisted of chicken buffalo sauce, salsa, swiss and pepper jack. My job's temporary store manager just irritated me so damn badly. If he had do the humane thing and called who was supposed to place me, I would have came to the hospital around the time I said I would have and had enough time to go home and grab my laptop to keep up with my blogging. If I don't blog when I prefer I feel like I'm slacking, that's why I time these blogs sometimes. My favorite manager came in asking why I was still there and made the phone call, fixed a mistake that occured with who supposed to come in behind me and then took my place so that I could leave. I think I'm goin gto go to bed early once I finish my homework. Btw, I'll do my walk when I get home, hopefully before 7. In the meantime, hope everyone else's day is going okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment