Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Day 2 Part C

Good evening...

Just got off work about an hour ago and I have officially just drank my last bottle of the night. I feel a little woozy, BUT I'm not thinking about food. It such a great feeling, it feels like I can control everything...well I can't control EVERYTHING, but I do feel great in this aspect and I'm about to head to sleep around 12:30 after watching an episode of sailor moon. Then I'll get 7 hours of sleep.

Something good to know is that it should be a priority, and in my opinion, to at LEAST be getting 6 hours of sleep, but SHOULD be getting 8. I started having headaches a couple weeks ago and was taking everything. One day when I got off from work, my now 3 year old nephew was still awake and so I decided to just call it a night with him. It was midnight. I woke up the next day. I had a full 8 hours of sleep. No more headache. So with that in mind, my goal every night is to get minimum 7 hours of sleep. Sleeping helps with so much stuff, and I'll list them tomorrow. Have a good night everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment