Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Day 1

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!!! I am making a first official post about what I accomplished today. First if you are here reading about my weight loss journey this year, then yes you are at the right place. My goals for today were to drink water only and do a walk. I am on my 3rd bottle of water and have one more to go (16-17 ounce bottle). I also put a cap of acai cleanse in each bottle so I can restart my system (body). I just finished a 10 minute walk prior to do some jumping jacks for a warm up and stretched my legs. I would have gone longer but I didn't charge my phone like a dummy, lol. Also, saw a person slow driving for the longest time and decided I would finish my ending stretch inside. I also updated my tumblr page, kawastrong.tumblr, where I put random health stuff up and stuff I generally like. Today is the first day of many days to go and I look forward to conquering each and every one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment