Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 3 Part C

Hello. At the moment I'm in the Emergency Room with my mom who's leg is swollen. Up until this point from about 2 or 3 hours past my last post, it has been ridiculous. I fixed a dinner for everything, which I will post a pic of probably within a few hours and I've eaten my apple with guacamole, which has been quite divine. With the way things are going in the house, I don't believe I will be eating the food I wanted to eat tomorrow for fear of overeating or binging and I refuse to take damn steps backwards.

Few positives I can focus on: i get paid tomorrow. A smaller check, but paid nonetheless, and I emailed my professor that my assignment may be late due to me being here.

I still have two water bottles to go and I hope I get them in. Might feel different when I leave the hospital...I think I'll go ahead and put up that pic of dinner. Mind you, I ate none of it, except for tasting my apples. I made fruit melody (apples, dates, bananas, flour, sugar, and milk), wheat pasta,
softened some leftover garlic bread with butter in the oven, and stir fry vegetables with garlic, cilantro, and buffalo chicken sausage. Leftover chicken wings are in the oven in case this wasn't enough or someone wanted an alternative.


No comments:

Post a Comment