Monday, January 30, 2017

Day 7 Part C

good evening

I feel really tired and it's been a long day. my side is hurting due to muscle strain. I thought it was because of my kidneys, but i researched it and this is what I saw:

Kidney pain and back pain can be difficult to distinguish, but kidney pain is usually deeper and higher in the back and located under the ribs while the muscle pain with common back injury tends to be lower in the back. Causes of kidney pain are mainly urinary tract infections and kidney stones (Davis, 2017).


so I believe that 2 days ago, since I hadn't done squats in a long time...and decided to do 20 on top of that while working on perfect form as well, it somehow overworked the muscle. So much for trying my best. It has been sore and so I'm going to take a pain reliever and call it a night...might play "birth by sleep" maybe not...hell, I'm going to sleep. Also, gonna give the photo thing another shot...yall should see my face, this hasn't been a "bad" day, but it has been an exhausting day...

Davis, C. (2017). Kidney Pain: Get the Facts About Symptoms and Causes. Retrieved from http://www.medicinenet.com/kidney_pain/article.htm






No comments:

Post a Comment