Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 3 Part A

Good morning

I get up this morning for the umpth time to go into the bathroom to see the bath mat and towel on the floor. They are on the floor to soak up water but then need to be put back up. I was getting irritated so I told my middle sister whoever heard me that when you are done put them back up. She complains talking about she needed it to wash up. That's fine, but then please put it back up. She retorted, "i have put it back plenty of times after yall, it's not just me." Her, her bf, and my youngest sister be getting on my nerves different times throughout the week and I feel like pulling my hair out.This leads me to my possible plan for the day...

Usually I'm ready to jump on my ps3, OR munch on a ton of food. Even though more food at breakfast is better than a ton of food at any other time of the day, I want to stay in control. Always when the challenge of getting healthy eases up, this bullshit pops up. I know no one will answer quick enough in the next hour to tell me how they would handle it so I'll think about it and research it for the next hour. I will either keep up drinking water with a shake today OR start my shake, water, and apple eating. Right now, it feels like I should just drink the water and shake.


No comments:

Post a Comment