Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Day 2 Part B

Good afternoon, 

I have since taken my walk, which lasted 20 minutes, and drank my second drink (or bottle) of water. Feels nice. It's 67 degrees here, sun is shining, and I just have to accommodate my third and 4th bottle of water. I also have training for a job today, so that should be fun. 

I'm digressing, lol, anyway, I'm a grad student so I will work on homework, hope to get a quick 20-30 minute nap in, maybe watch an episode of an anime, and then be ready for training and then work. Friday I'm hoping to go and buy a microfiber mat for my room so that i can do squats, pushups, and sit ups on it. Our house has wooden floors and my rugs aren't cutting it. It's painful, so hopefully it'll feel like a full exercise routine with the mats. I'm so content right now and so excited. Hope everyone has a good...no, a GREAT afternoon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment