Friday, January 27, 2017

Day 4 Part C and D

3:00PM

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I still haven’t had my walk yet. I took my sister to school and my mother took one of her muscle relaxers from the hospital, therefore I had to take my nephew with me. His mother was not able to answer the phone, which irritated me (I didn’t know it died at school). Couldn’t walk. Sitting in the college parking lot I was really irritated and debated getting Mcdonalds. After 20 minutes of almost-not-being-able-to-cry-frustration, I ran upon the place Croutons in which I was able to get a blue cheese chicken honey wheat wrap with lettuce and carrots AND a bag of baked lays for my nephew. First real meal in 3 days. I’m okay, I rather had walked first, but at least I had nothing I would regret. I feel much better now. Pic of food down below. Also, my nephew and I split the bag so I didn’t eat the entire thing by myself. Also, he’s 3.




11:59 pm

This has been the worst fucking day ever, I can’t begin to list the shit that went wrong. I’m visiting fam at the hospital now so I’ll have to list the details later. Sorry for the split blog but I wanted to get this in by midnight, which I fucking did not. I’m mad I couldn’t even cry today, that’s what made the entire thing worse. Well, I don’t work tomorrow, and I did walk/jog today. I didn’t get my water in because I left my water by accident in the car going in to work and left my food, so I had to buy two bags of veggie sun chips…btw, the ingredients were okay, nothing major for me to worry about, so still good. But I’ll go into detail later. Hope everyone else’s day was good, cuz mine just fucking sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment