Friday, January 27, 2017

Day 4 Part B

Hello people,

I didn't want to post yet but I'm helping my sister study for her test today and her correction of words is quite annoying. I speak fluent english so it's not like I don't care, i just DON'T CARE, if you catch my drift. I haven't seen her be a grammar nazi like talking about but we can't really speak on specifics from people's facebooks. Don't get me wrong, a good amount of people suck spelling normal words...I digress, on to positive things

...in the midst of finishing my shake, I'm about to walk in my new bought, thrift store, Nike Alvord 10 shoes. Sooooooo exciting. I'll post a pic of them below. Also, mom is doing okay. Hopefully no more hospital for a while and I'm hoping to visit my Godfamily today as ironically they went to the hospital yesterday too. Everyone seems to be doing okay, I got groceries from church and stores and it's a great start to the weekend. Also, I only post on here my daily blog stuff, if you want to know more stuff I'm into, hop on over to my tumblr page "kawastrong." I'm telling you, if you don't go for me, go for yourself because there is something on tumblr for EVERYBODY!!! (literally put in something you like that no one else does and you will find tons of pages for it). Will post in a few hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment