Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 3 Part B

Good morning again...

So I decided to go ahead and eat today. I'm not going to let everything ruin my chances of fixing my health. Trying to be buff, fit, and thick lol. But on a serious note, I will do a ten minute vigorous walk and I've already had the shake in the amount of a bottle of water, which consisted of a half a bottle of water, 1/4 scoop of Shakeology, a cap of acai, and filled the rest with whole milk. Shook it up, poured it over ice, and yum. Now that I've waited for a 30 minutes...(I actually was read 15 minutes ago) I'll take my walk and then for lunch I'll eat an apple with possible guacomole...I don't know how that is going to work but I will make it work, and then eat two more apples and 2 more bottles of water.

Happy health trails!!


No comments:

Post a Comment