Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Days 932-936

Day 13

Weight: 244.9
BMI: 43.4
1st Meal: Salad with 2 slices of dry pizza (from work) with mozzarella added cheese and an apple
Calories: 784
Carb: 101.6 g
Fat: 29.4 g
Protein: 29 g

Morning Exercises: 50 jumping jacks with 50 squats and 50 crunches

Goals for today: 5000 steps, be under in calorie count, drink 4 cups of water, 3 hour nap

Cosplay goals: Spiderman (comfortably), dbs cosplay, Starfire, Emma, D'morrah, Baki, Nagato
Hair goals: met (use aloe vera mixed with water, oil scalp and coat hair, and shea butter on ends)
School goals: pass clep bio in December and take bio 141 in spring 2020 and pay for it
Weight goals: To be the healthiest body I can be and be able to lift boyfriend...maybe

**Notes: Yesterday morning at work I decided to work out after finishing everything. So yesterday's shenanigans consisted of 20 jumping jacks, 20 squats, 20 push ups, 20 crunches, and 20 leg lifts.

I ate around midnight some pizza and pancakes, the rest of my night consisted of drinking mint tea with agave so I've gotten in my water count. More later. Stay motivated and keep pushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment