Monday, November 18, 2019

Day 928

Hi, I hope you all are well.

So last night, if I didn't put it in the post, my chest was badly inflamed and filled with mucus from being outside the past few days. I rested mostly today and through it all was able to fulfill my step count. I however passed on push ups and leg raises. Tomorrow I will pick up on squats and crunches.

I ate about 1200 calories and had more than 40 g of protein.

I had 4 cups of water and about to drink 3 now counting for the 19th of November.

It has been quite the day, had some positives through business phone calls, and had some negatives, but through it all the 18th is done, and when I go home, I hope to work out on the porch, do my squats, and I'll have to figure out my steps somehow in the middle of the day...probably if I pick my nephew up from school. So there's my day, hope to get extremely back on track as I've also figured our a cut and bulk routine. So, yay.

Stay motivated and sleep well everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment