Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Day 929

Hi. Hope you all are well.

So I didn't weigh myself as I ate breakfast with the cottage, sorta, this morning. I did however put it in Samsung health so I was tracking. I did my 50 jumping jacks, 50 push ups, and 50 crunches at work, so I was happy about that, and made 5000 steps throughout the day.

I made a peanut butter sauce for my sweet potato and black bean burger salad and it did not turn out how I wanted. The salad itself was cool, but I expected a more liquid texture from the peanut butter. Had to melt it some to spread it out. It all was about 1000 calories, but since I could not eat it all, with the peanut butter being heavy I guess, I ended up halving everything to about 600 calories. Which was better.

I rested most of the day, except for picking up my sister and nephew. My lungs feel quite blah, but at least the mucous is coming out my system.

As today is the last of my 40 hour week, I don't eat overnight while at home, so I should go back to regular weight loss, and hopefully by Saturday I would have broke the habit fully and can continue as normal.

Stay motivated, I'll try my best as well, and sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment