Thursday, November 21, 2019

Day 930 to 931

Hi. We are not going to talk about day 930.

On for today's news though...

Goals: Exercise, washi hair, play Kingdom Hearts 3, eat right (did all)

Weight: 244.9 lbs

Foods: Black bean burgers, salad, german chocolate cake, apples, peanut butter


So this morning I mix in another can of black beans and a quater cup of kidney beans to some leftover mix of egg and black bean from a few days ago. After eatingt he salad, had cake with it. It wasn't too bad bc I challenged myself to exercixe.

Did my walking outside and my stretching but did the squats and crunches inside. I learned my lesson, not trying to be outside to long like I been doing. Trying to be well throughout the holidays. Also motivating myself in that I want to bypass my little sister with her terrible eating habits AND my friend who was struggling with cravings on messenger today. Told her to stay strong and workout out, bc if she don't, I'm coming for her clothes next month. Ha ha.

I drank tea, finishing my 4 cup water goal, and did my steps. After talking to boyfriend, Ima head to bed, unless we decided to watch something. Stay motivated ppl. Back on track to the healthy body I want. Get some rest. Good night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment