Saturday, November 16, 2019

Day 926 part b

Day 3

So far, up to this point, I have followed my new guidelines. This evening, after frustration, I ate extra for quite a few reasons. 
1. sister time out, sister sells mini cheesecakes, so she gave us one a piece, I actually put this in Samsung health so its included in my calorie count
2. I was mad that things weren't going my way, so I ate extra this evening before work
3. I'm at work now, wanting cheese sticks, but still mildly agitated and out of bad habit, picked up a plain "eggo" waffle but also one apple from my job's fridge


Issues with anger and agitation and frustration stem back to usage of food, however, once morning comes, I shall return to proper schedule, because as I told my boyfriend, I have issues with planning not going my way. Everything in life does not go my way and therefore my body is going through anxiety and frustration. But it does not deserve damage from the emotions of the mind. It deserves to be healthy and I need to utilize coping skills just as I teach my teens at work. So next time I'm agitated I take on the coping skills of 1 hour nap, watching anime, reading erotica...because I like erotica, or watching vids on health and nutrition, because all those things bring me happiness.

I did not get the nap time I would have liked and my throat is also irritating, so I will be at work, sipping on this onion and ginger tea I made and watching vids...like a lot. Also doing my hair, which has held up in a huge puff today. I look forward to tomorrow and squats. Please stay motivated and stay positive. Here's to understanding and getting a healthy body without giving up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment