Sunday, November 17, 2019

Day 927

First things: How is everyone, hope you all had a good day.

I am highly agitated that my coworker through my shit away in the fridge at work. The kids had to clean out the fridge but my shit wasn't even food. I called her to ask where my stuff was and told her what it was in and she apologized for throwing my stuff away. The spray bottle had aloe vera in it and my mini tube had oil in it. I'm not too bother by the oil and tube because the olive oil bottle is at home but that aloe vera is something you have to cut and blend and strain and I lost my bottle and it just bothers me. Inventory is tomorrow night, I COULD HAVE JUST CLEANED OUT THE FRIDGE TOMORROW!!

On the food side I ate around 2000 calories today. I don't feel like looking up the details on my phone but I did make 5000 steps, I did 50 crunches, and 50 squats, and danced around my room. My throat is also messed up so I have been drinking onion tea. I made a new brew tonight while at work consisting of white onions, red onions, cayenne, ginger, and apple cider mix (which has ginger, orange, and turmeric in it).

Out of irritation I just at some pillsbury cream cheese bites, and I'm about to grab something else and then sit at my table for the rest of the night and do me. Taking a break again from bio tonight and will try to pick up tomorrow. I would like to watch the amoeba sisters overall bio video straight thru and then go back to practice test.

Well, that's all I got, hope to fulfill my goals tomorrow and actually implement some coping skills because now it seems to be one thing after another and it's irritating. Have a good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment