Thursday, May 25, 2017

Days 119, 120, and 121

So I believe starting tomorrow I will promise myself to start working out. I am having a respiratory allergy crisis but I feel like I haven't worked out in ages. Today I was with my DSP client so I walked downtown some, but bc we stopped to enjoy shops and whatnot, it was not a workout walk like i would have thought. I am still lose in my clothes and comfortable in others but I am far from over...

Now that I've gotten that bit out the way, time for this weeks news. First things first, big shout out to the heifer that caused me court fines. Next, I found I have 2 more classes in grad school, not one like I thought. Next, I put in the meanest 9 hour shift at work yesterday I didn't expect to put in. I worked from 6:45pm to 4:45am, all because our store needed a do over for corporate. Yall know how that go. Pay check gonna be lit and big ups to all the long shift workers out there. Next, i have the hotel paid for and my Deidara cosplay on point...still debating the blue contacts...may just get them the week of the con. I also believe to have 4 total (including me) plus a coworker geek. I'm looking forward to Blerdcon, plus we may be watching Get Out which will be hilarious. Last, today I received my certificate and t-shirt for The National Society of Leadership and Success aka Sigma Alpha Pi. I'm so excited.

And now for the time being, I'll be enjoying my favorite Nerds Rule coffee mug filled with peppermint tea, couple dashes of ginger, splash of lemon juice, and bit of honey. Trying to keep my throat comfortable and keep my lungs free of mucous. Took meds and playing Kingdom hearts 2.8 till bed time. Good night citizens in the Kingdom of Lot.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment