Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Day 113

So apparently my HP computer has gone haywire after updating a day ago. So now I'm on my dell laptop, with my new dell charger. Yay.  I know it's late so let me rush thru this. First off, last night's workout was awesome. I did 10 sets of 20 jumping jacks and because squats was hurting my lower back (i did do them right) I did variations of weight lifting in between the jumping jacks for a total of 80 lifts, so 8 lifts. Also, when i did the jumping jacks, i did it with the 5 lb weights. Pretty cool huh?
And yesterday I was 261.8 and now I'm 260.4. So i lost a total of 1.4 pounds. And that's not all. I also ate literally junk yesterday morning (why they buy damn doughnuts) and last night at work, I drank the grapefruit-cayenne-apple cider mix drink before drinking a bottle of water and I think that helped as well. All in all, if all that equates to 1.4 pounds a day, SO BE IT!!! Also know that I had a small kellogg's bar ( i think it's kelloggs) from the snack machine at work last night and tonight. Bc I ate it late (they gave me no break at work) at 11 I'll be working out at 2am. After that, sweet dreaming. Well I need to go. Will post tomorrow citizens. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment