Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Day 99 Part B

So i shouldn't be upset about this, but I am, and I'm going to say what happened at work tonight.

So they ordered pizza for us at my retail job since we were doing inventory prep, which is looking at every single item in the store and making sure every single thing has a ticket. So I go on break, look thru all 4 boxes, and not one slice. I was mad and decided to eat a protein bar instead. I ask one of my coworkers did she eat and she said yeah, so I said at least everyone else got a slice. She was surprised I didn't get any. I was like whatever and went back to working. 15 minutes later, my store manager calls me to the front and and after asking said that wasn't right and that he'd treat me. Myself being angry said I wanted to finish working so i can just go home.

For the rest of teh hour or so we were there I was mad. I shouldn't have been, but I was upset in the car because it feels like no one gave enough thought to see if everyone had ate. I'm still mad and hopefully in the morning I won't be...maybe this weekend I'll buy pizza for the hell of it.  I'm so sick of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment