Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Day 124, 125, and 126

So memorial weekend was pretty cool. Sunday night we had 2 friends over and drunk alcohol and played alcohol games. Safe to say, even though I was not drunk, I was tired as hell. And we went to bed at like 4 or 5 in the morning. Had family come over yesterday and stop by for a while. Today, I don't want to get into too much. I did figure out dream drop distance today and am ready to workout. Honestly, I should workout at 3:30 but I'll workout at 2 after drinking teh apple cider stuff and in a few I'll probably watch some steven universe and naruto...maybe play more dream drop distance. As for that workout, 200 jumping jacks and jogging. As least for tonight. I think i'ma implement teh workout on my phone (pic below) starting tomorrow...did i mention my hair feels longer??? GN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment