Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Day 112 Part B

So I just got home a little while ago. I finished my writing I was working on, and now gonna search the web, and probably some hw stuffs until 1am, then work out. Doing a new regimen, for now. Jumping jacks and jump squats. Trying to do heavy on the cardio so I can lose the 4 pounds I just gained. Also, I drank some grapefruit-cayenne-vinegar mix my sister has been on. I've had in within the last two weeks but I think it's beneficial to do it before working out along with a full bottle of water. I'm actually excited. Will tell all about it tomorrow. Good night!...oh btw, thanks for all the people following me and listening to me rant these past 3 months. Really insightful and no one has put me down. I appreciate that. I hope you are all following your goals and getting inspiration. GN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment