Saturday, May 27, 2017

Day 122 and 123 Part A

So it's extremely late, yes, we've been over this, but I had good news...I WORKED OUT TONIGHT!! Finally yes. I was about to pass on it because of my chest and coughing all day at home, during my nap and at work, but once I chilled at home after work, I stopped. I went into my room, saw the opening for Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and was like..."that is the most fucking adorable heartwarming opening I've seen!!" I have gots to work out...so I went outside, grabbed some apple cider vinegar drink, did a quick 2 round run around the driveway, did 50 jumping jacks, 20 variations of lifts with my weights and 16 push ups, using my last stair step. I'm happy. Can't wait to up it tomorrow night!! Gonna play Dream Drop Distance for a few minutes then head to sleep. Good night citizens in the Kingdom of Lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment