Monday, May 8, 2017

Day 103 and Day 104

Yesterday I stayed up late doing a paper I should have been able to finish much earlier...hated that...

Today was depressing, thought I was able to save a bird that ended up dying only because I was told to put him back where his parents could get him...I'll never listen to stupid reasoning like that again. I could have took him to an animal place where he could have been fed and started flying in a day or so. Survival of the fittest, as a lady told me earlier on the phone, is the stupidest answer I've heard since I started grade school. I didn't exercise last night, but I can see that going below 257.6 lbs is starting to become a huge problem and desperate measures must be taken...water and apple cider and a few days of cleansing, so for tuesday through thursday, with the exception of trying to donate plasma on wednesday, that is what I should do. I'm sick of getting stuck at 257.6

I've binged through 8 episodes of Naruto and i can see that those episodes of leading up to madara and hashirama have definitely represented the world we live in today as well as the type of day I have been having...

No comments:

Post a Comment