Saturday, May 27, 2017

Day 123 Part B

I have got to start making my blog notes before midnight. Hello folks, I'm tired, you're tired, we're all tired. I need to push start on the beginning of this short paper, had poetry tonight (went well), played some Dream Drop Distance, which I'm just beginning to understand, need to wash clothes, and exercise...Except for the radio and Evanescence Fallen cd in my car, i spent the beginning of my time up listening to James Arthur's Don't Let Go!! Dream proposal song...can just imagine it...but enough of love fantasies lol.

Also, I gave a huge bag of food away today. I took out two sandwiches and a water bottle for one man on the corner, and a bag of food for a group of homeless. I felt so heartwarmed. After, I battled through the rain and golf ball size hail. Did poetry...and now I'm home...and 2 hours after playing Dream Drop Distance, messaging you guys. Need to do part of this paper (while listening to the song, which I'm doing now), exercise, then sleep. Til tomorrow. Happy Memorial weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment