Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Day 140 and 141 Part A

Hello citizens in the Kingdom of Lot, I have awesome awesome news. So, yesterday morning i weighed myself and to my destructive surprise, i went back to 258. I was in denial and irritated and so I decided, it's time to step it up a notch again. I had planned out my day and my last meal was at 5. I planned to eat my dried blueberries at work but they never gave me a break. It's cool. Took it eventually as a positive. After buying some apple cider vinegar from walmart, made my way home, did some Dream Drop Distance (figured out some stuff), and made my drink before exercising.

My drink consisted of water, apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, and lemon juice. I also took a 250 mg niacin. I told yall i mean to get this weight down. I did my 120 jumping jacks and 60 squats. I drunk the other half of bottle water to follow the drink i had while exercising. Plus it's good to get rid of the acid on your teeth. After getting a bottle of water for the night in my room, I went to sleep.

I wake up this morning, use the bathroom (always before weighing myself), and prayed as I got on the scale. I now weigh 255.2 pounds. A whopping 2. 8 pounds. So excited. I tried to tell my sister that is also working to lose weight, but she was in a foul mood and made no expression whatsoever. I didn't tell my mom since she's happy when i tell her i lose .1 pounds, and my other sister gave me a high five. So now, i'm telling you guys while I listen to Infinite. Love those guys.

Lastly, I worked my ass of applying for jobs yesterday. Because of that, I didn't get to vote. If you voted, I applaud you and give you internet high fives and internet hugs. I also know i can't complain about the outcomes. Well, until next post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment