Saturday, June 10, 2017

Day 137 Part A

So I weigh 254.6...I am on a roll and found clothes I forgot were in my closet and some I was looking for. I'm debating Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist. My only issue with Scar is my hair. While I can strike my hair back with gel, the top part needs to be white and I'm trying to figure that part out. Might have to do white spray again (which I hate) but I know I can pull off. I can wash my hair and then braid it the next day for Deidara. Then Sunday, take my hair out and go as Iron Heart a.k. Iron Man (Woman) a.k.a. Riri Williams. Gots to be in the 220s for this, I swear I have to.

Other than this, I see myself in the 230s at teh end of the month...it's just having the patience and time...Also, I'm wearing my Sigma Alpha Pi shirt for the first time and will probably post a pic later. After I order my books for school, gonna call about the Loss Prevention job I want and play catch up on the following shows: Arrow, Naruto Shippuden, Attack on Titan season 2, Flash, and Tron Legacy the movie. Might catch up on Scandal next week. And need to start Fairy Tale again. Til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment