Monday, June 5, 2017

Day 132

So today has been an okay day. Got to drive me and my nephew out for a long travel errand, wrote an awesome poem today just out the random, didn't have to go to work because my client wasn't feeling well, my dad's health will be taken care of by surgery at the end of the month (and he gets to rest for a few days so we can keep an eye on him) and I just found out that one of the counties of my city has a facility that trains pharmacy tech, medical billing and coding, phlebotomy, ekg, ekg-phlebotomy (WHAT???), and medical assistant. I was blown I tell you!! Hoping on calling them tomorrow. For right now, phlebotomy is the plan...unless medical assistant is available for my area.

Also, I'm at the part of dream drop distance where I'm in The Grid, which is an area in Tron's world. I liked Tron in Kingdom Hearts 2. Since I didn't see the movie Tron: Legacy, I'll be watching tonight so i can continue playing the game. Refuse to play until then.

Last night I did 100 jumping jacks and 50 squats. I was happy. Hoping to be less than 259 tomorrow. Wish me luck. Good night!! (listening to Roundabout by Yes; Jojo's bizzarre adventure ending)

No comments:

Post a Comment