Sunday, June 4, 2017

Day 130 and 131

so last night i did not work out. I was up til 3 updating my paper and i had to be at work by 9:30 so i let it go. About to work out, watch an episode of arrow after I braid or twist my hair, and call it a day...er, night rather. Feels something, this weekend. Tomorrow, my dad will be everyone's concern as he goes to his doctor appointments and I'll be searching for a job I can deal with should my job decided to get rid of me. The manager decided to deny my request the weekend of Blerdcon. I'm still going. I also have a second job, so I won't be outback. However, this job is wrecking me a bit and I'm ready to either be in the medical field or just get another job. What yall think? Anyone got any info on phlebotomy courses in Richmond, lol, I'm serious, let me know. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment