Friday, June 9, 2017

Day 135 and 136 Part A

HELLO KINGDOM OF LOT CITIZENS!!

     I am so excited. So you guys know that I've been doing my jumping jacks, squats, and I feel the need to remove burpees and replace them with something else, but more on that later, I now weigh 255.2 pounds and I am ecstatic and my Deidara cosplay is perfect on me. I still need the contacts AND i don't know if I had posted it, but I found these jumbo marshmallows for his bombs. AHH!

     I tried on a few things this morning and am happy I'm slimming down. I've been drinking apple cider, water, no cow milk, trying to stay away from cheese, and of course I love the dried blueberries. They are just divine. Anyway, I'm still debating the two other cosplays. I'm at the point that I could do scar from fullmetal alchemist, but also still on the brinks of Garnet and the new Iron Man (Woman). At 248 pounds I'll make a final decision.

     Also, I should mention that from doing the diet thing with my sister, we had these pills that I like taking: they consist of b6, b12, zinc, chromium, and vanadium. Not going to research these right now for yall, but they aid in metabolism, increase lean body mass, and I believe breaking down fat in the body...more on that later as well (and I'll cite it).

     I'm still working toward wearing my soul eater death the kid shirt, which is an XL. I'm am so gonna be in that shirt on the 30th. If I'm less than 230 on the 30th I will post a video of me screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment