Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Day 134

Tonight is the second night with a full moon. Awesome feels. Last night I exercised and weighed 257.6 this morning. Finally. Ready to be less than this tomorrow. Wish me luck...

Btw, last night i did 100 jumping jacks, 50 squats, and 10 half burpees. Working on making those whole burpees, but I'm happy. Also, went to a job fair today, and I received so much awesome information. I can go to a program in the fall and become a Clinical Medical Assistant that also certifies in Phlebotomy and EKG (electrocardiogram). I talked to the Marriot Recruiter and found out I could apply for Loss Prevention. It was suggested after I told her I wanted to use my criminal education to work with kids in the justice system. I'm hella excited. Gonna try to apply after I workout. Goals now: be 252 or lower this weekend AND get hired by the Marriot within the following two weeks. Bye retail...

No comments:

Post a Comment