Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Day 133

Last night i did not exercise due to headache. I'm about to exercise tonight and shooting for 200 jumping jacks, 100 squats, and possibly 10 burpees, we'll see. Also, I had a revelation tonight while at work. This coworker i had didn't want to put away clothes on her watch of the fitting room teh few minutes while i was doing a training video. That's cool, last straw. I had took all those clothes and put them aside until I made my decision: if I put these away, I want another job within 2 weeks and I'll be out of here. I give myself until the 21st to get the hell away. I can definitely say I did 2 years, and this is enough with the bullshit. Sick of those customers, sick of pettiness, just sick of the place. I rather deal with the crap 5 minutes away from home with less gas with lower pay, then be 20 minutes away from home spending more gas and higher pay, at least for right now until i start and complete phlebotomy training. I hope I get a job by the end of the freaking week, hell maybe tomorrow at the job fair. We shall see.

Hope everyone else's day was great. Wish me luck on exercise, I'm taking control.

No comments:

Post a Comment