Thursday, July 25, 2019

Days 806-811

Hi. Good morning Kingdom of Lot.

SO, it's been almost a week and I have since started my "medium frequency" endomorph workout. I did some research via internet and boyfriend resources and was reminded that while losing weight, I need to specifically be losing fat, not muscle as well. So I decided to do exercises to target body parts based on the "medium frequency" workout for endomorphs. I decided on these exercises but the workout plan is to target these body parts on these days.

Website here: https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/what-is-the-best-workout-for-an-endomorph.html

Below is what I've been following since Sunday. I am back down finally today to 234.6 and also been doing potato dieting since July 15th. I finish by this Sunday coming. Trying to hit goal before bday, which is in October. And also prepare this body for J1con. Talk to you guys later.


Before each workout, do 100 jump ropes and stretch and 7000 steps before 5pm each day

Day 1: Push ups (knees)20/barbell bench press 20 (chest)

Day 2: shoulder press 20/ lat pull down 20 (back and shoulder)

Day 3: 20 minutes elliptical (cardio) or 200 calories

Day 4: rest

Day 5: dip 20/bicep curls 20 (tricep/bicep)

Day 6: squats 20/ leg lifts 20 (find leg weights)

Day 7: rest

Month of September raise to 25                                               Month of October raise to 50

Key is to exercise precisely and slowly                    In the event of missed exercise, do 20 sec plank


No comments:

Post a Comment