Sunday, July 7, 2019

Day 788-793

Hi.

At this point, not to bring down anyone else's weekend, I'm fed up with everything.

Today was my pop's bday and I was Gucci all day until my mom told my brother to frost the cake. I don't like how the frost was put on there and I wanted to smooth it on myself since I made the cake and most impressively made the frosting from scratch (yay me, first time).

My sister laughed at it and announced to the family sarcastically that I was irritated. After we wished my dad happy bday, I hugged him, said happy bday, and went to lay down for work. Might as well have not laid down at all since I could hear them all talking in the kitchen all loud and shit.

Positive note: I weighed 241.8 this morning. I hope to weight minimum 241.2 tomorrow since I had to taste the frosting to see if it was sweet...and might have tasted a bit of batter...don't judge me

Work hasn't been much better but I just have to last to fucking Wednesday morning then im free and blerdon is on Friday and im leaving hella early.

I look forward to sandwiches...once I do reach 239.9....I will incorporate a fourth a piece of bread to get my intestines back in order til blerdcon...if you catch my drift. Get some rest. Eat. Train. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment